In the last chapter of the affirmation series, I explained why it is important to adopt good beliefs about the world around us. What we think of our body and about its health is very important to the function of the body and its health. We can plant healthy beliefs in our minds by using healthy affirmations and reading them over and over again.
As a mother, I am a strong believer in affirmations and planting good and healthy beliefs in kids’ minds. I have 3 kids and they are extremely healthy. They go to the doctor for health checks, not due to illness. I truly believe this is mainly because they have very healthy beliefs about their bodies and their health.
Gal and I appreciate health very much and we try to instill healthy thoughts in our children through healthy affirmations. If you are a parent and would like to raise healthy kids, read the list of beliefs and pick those you want to plant in your kids.
Remember, you must believe them yourself first and just repeat them over and over again. You can use a written statement hanging somewhere the kids can see often or use it in your conversation.
Whether you choose healthy affirmations, happy affirmation or powerful affirmations, research shows that 21 days of repeating a statement twice a day convinces the brain to adopt it. All you have to do is choose and repeat.
If you’re reading this post for your personal benefit and not for raising healthy kids, do the same for yourself!
Healthy affirmations to choose from
- My body is whole and complete.
- My body is the vehicle with which I experience the world and I take care of it every day.
- I love my body.
- My body is a projection of my beliefs about myself and I am constantly developing a happy, healthy and beautiful belief system.
- My body is beautiful, whole and perfect and I accept it with love.
- My body is important.
- I nourish my body with good food and drinks, good sleep, good friends and good thoughts.
- I enjoy my body.
- Every cell of my body is perfect and knows its purpose and I trust that my body is wise and can heal itself.
- Physical discomfort is a sign that my body is healing itself. I let my body do its job and support it with relaxation and good nutrients.
- I love the way I feel when I take care of myself.
- I allow myself to feel good, happy and joyful and experience the world with all my senses.
- I choose to honor my unique body, unique beauty and unique physical strength.
- Doctors are my advisors and when concerning my body, I am the king.
- When my body needs support, I drink plenty of water, rest and mediate.
- Healthy food, lots of water, sleep and mediation are the main ingredients in my medicine box.
- I am responsible for my health and wellbeing.
- When I am healthy, I am successful and happy.
- I sleep at least 8 hours every day.
- I was born healthy and I am healthy at my core. My body constantly strives to gets to its original healthy state.
Wishing you healthy affirmations and a healthy body!
This post is part of the series Affirmations: