In part 1 of the Happily Wealthy Family series, I wrote about the World Bank, where each of us has 3 million dollars to claim.
I hope that by now you are convinced it is better for you to be a happy, wealthy parent and all you need is some knowledge about the way to get there. As strange as this seems, not all people want to be wealthy and, sure enough, they are not.
Here are some things you need to know about the World Bank:
- Every person is assigned 3 million dollars at birth. Yes, I know it is hard to believe that there is so much money for everyone, but there is. It is a birth right, so claim it!
- You do not need any special qualifications to receive your money, only to pass the emotional persistence & determination test to get to the bank.
- The World Bank is international. You can access it from everywhere in the world. If you think some places in the world have more branches than others, bear in mind that the bank opens new branches where it has new clients. Make your claim wherever you are.
- The World Bank is open 24 hours a day. Do not use the “not enough time” excuse to explain why you do not go to the bank to claim your money. After you claim your money, you will have all the time in the world.
- The World Bank takes no holidays. It is open every day of your life.
- Only you can access your account!
- There is no age limit on your account. You can access it when you are 5 years old (see 25 Busineses Any 5-Year-Old Can Start) and when you are 65 (read about Colonel Sanders). Stop using your age as an excuse.
- You do not have to justify to anyone what you are going to do with that money in order to get it. The money is yours even if you do stupid things with it.
- The World Bank sends no reminders to members. If you want access to your money, you have to go and take it. No one is going to send you a letter, saying “I am happy to let you know that you have $2,931,786 in your account, waiting to be claimed”. No one will come knocking on your door, saying “Surprise! Here are your 3 millions”. There are too many people in the world to manage such an operation.
- You do not have to be well-educated to access your account, although you will need to be smart and learn about finances to take care of your money once it is given to you.
- You do not have to have a rich parents to access the account, although kids of rich parents may be able to access their accounts earlier if they are also familiar with their rights from an early age.
- You do not have to steal, cheat or be corrupted to access your money. Just ask and you shell be given what is rightfully yours.
- Money that is not claimed sits in a special account that people who have already claimed their rights can access. You want to be one of those people. They claim more than their 3 millions because they can.
- If you want to get to the World Bank early, start your journey early. NOW is the first day of the rest of your life. Do not bring up the past as an excuse to not going.
- There are no shortcuts. You have to walk step by step and no one can walk it for you. Start walking! “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”.
- Do not say “One day, when I will have money…” That day does not exist. Most people claim their money bit by bit, rather than in one go. Prepare for multiple trips to the bank. The first trip is the hardest, but after you have done it, the rest is easier.
- Stay away from people who do not know or do not want to take the journey to the World Bank. They will do everything in their power to keep you where you are so they will not be alone.
- Hang around people who have made the journey to the World Bank. They can tell you some things about the journey that may save you time and effort. Do not worry about competition. If you have started the journey, you know there is enough for everyone and there is no need to compete.
- On the road to the World Bank, you will meet many people who will try to discourage you from continuing. Ask them if they have been there and only listen to those who have made the journey to its end. If they have already claimed their money, they will encourage you to continue.
- Taking the journey together with love ones is easier. It makes the journey fun and joyful.
Have a happy journey,