Turn on your kids’ motivation switch!
Get this essential guide to motivating kids (and teens) and master the art of motivation
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to coach your children (including teens) to be the best they can be.
- Why empowerment is better than discipline and the science behind it.
- What the subconscious mind has anything to do with motivation.
- How to motivate your children.
- Why games are great incentives for kids and how motivation can be a game.
- How to find out what’s in your kids’ navigating mind and how to help them recognize it.
- How to chunk down your support with the right praise and appreciation.
- How to find out if you are in the approval trap or if your kids are trapped as well.
- How children use approval as drug and how get yourself and your children out of the approval trap.
- How to prevent your kids from being praise junkies.
- How to encourage cooperation through motivation.
- How to emotionally stretch your children, without creating pain and fear.
- Self-regulation and how important it is in understating and successfully using motivation to support and help children excel.
- The science of rewards and how to pick the rewards that will not backfire.
- How happiness can turn into self-reward.
- How to instill persistence, courage and resilient in your.
- Why inspiration is a future oriented motivation concept and how to use it wisely.
- How to develop character traits that promote drive and self-motivation.
WHAT READERS SAY
M.Ed. Author of Teaching Kids to Be Good People
“Ronit Baras has written a wonderful new books, Motivating Kids. It is filled with warmth, wisdom and emotional intelligence skill-building tools.”
Master in Asian Studies, Grad Dip Ed (Sec), PhD in Counselling
“This books is a must for anyone who wants their children to grow into self-regulating and motivated human beings!”